VA National Center for Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderResource Toolkits
The VA National Center for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (NCPTSD) is a center of excellence for research and education on the prevention, understanding, and treatment of PTSD. The center's purpose is to improve the well-being and understanding of Veterans. They conduct cutting edge research and apply their findings to advance the science and promote understanding of traumatic stress across a wide range of individuals.
The center was in need of an online method for making their research and training more accessible to the entire PTSD/TBI stakeholder community.
The VA NC PTSD selected Coley to develop a web-based knowledge management solution that delivers their cutting-edge research, information, and training to healthcare providers. Our solution includes:
- Resource toolkits targeted to each of the primary support communities
- A Content Management System
The NCPTSD project has provided benefits to VA that include:
- Leverages web technologies to make available the latest information on treating PTSD and TBI
- Enables early and frequent collaboration with community partners
- Portable technology that can be deployed anywhere in the VA regardless of platform